After a busy few months in 2015 I am only getting the opportunity to update the blog from the winter months now. This post will be a short one, outlining the few points of the winterisation. After the summer months I pulled the barge up outside ESB2, the perfect breakwater and jetty for the winter. After sorting out the ropes I bought a tarpaulin which would cover the hold, and more importantly, the sides of the cage for the winter, and stop rain coming in, as she was already taking on some water through the bow. I removed the hatch on the top of the engine room in October, and Colm pulled out the engine with a front-loader and she was brought up to the garage to be stripped and rebuilt. These photos were taken in November, one of the days that I went down to bail some water out of the hold in the front, the engine room, and to remove some of the muck and oily dirt that was in the engine room bilges.